Saturday 6 June 2009

Logieboi does not sleep he waits...

10 Reasons to Date a Hockey Player
1. They always wear protection
2. They have great hands
3. They are used to scoring
4. They have great stamina
5. They find the opening and get it in
6. They never miss the target
7. They know how to use their wood
8. They have long sticks
9.They know when to play rough
10. Because baseball players only know how to hit balls.

The Seven Most Important Men in a Woman's Life
The Doctor - who tells her to "take off all her clothes."

The Dentist - who tells her to "open wide."

The Milkman - who asks her "do you want it in the front or the back?"

The Hairdresser - who asks her "do you want it teased or blown?"

The Interior Designer - who tells her "once it's inside, you'll LOVE it!"

The Banker - who insists to her "if you take it out too soon, you'll lose interest!"

The Primal Hunter - who always goes deep into the bush, always shoots twice, always eats what he shoots, but keeps telling her "Keep quiet and lie still!"

BEFORE MARRIAGE:
Husband - Aaah! ...At last! I can hardly wait!

Wife - Do you want me to leave?

Husband - No! Don't even think about it.

Wife - Do you love me?

Husband - Of course! Always have and always will!

Wife - Have you ever cheated on me?

Husband - No! Why are you even asking?

Wife - Will you kiss me?

Husband - Every chance I get!

Wife - Will you hit me?

Husband - Hell no! Are you crazy?!

Wife - Can I trust you?

Husband - Yes.

Wife - Darling!

AFTER MARRIAGE: read from bottom to top